KIDOT is hiring!
Why KIDOT? Our reputation is the answer : https://kidot.gr/services/
You will work towards aligned and cross-functional goals, driving KIDOT and different accounts performance & communication. Whether you are looking for a strong path in marketing, to develop your skills and learn new ones which set you apart from the competition or to develop relationships and grow personally and professionally, KIDOT safe environment might be your next job!
Your main responsibilities
- Proposes and executes annual marketing & communication plans, branding, and go-to-market concepts to drive brand awareness with new accounts and KIDOT ID differentiation
- Designs & handles the Content Plan according to the overall marketing and comms strategy and available budget, organises and manages the annual brand content productions and ad hoc projects
- Efficiently produce the content for KIDOT accounts making it attractive
- Monitors the Brand Concepts and Content & Productions Budget, provide content reports monthly, monitors competition to highlight new ideas and best practices, conducts researches and identifies potential new external partners
- Handle the communication with internal and external partners (photographers, videographers, advertising agency, creative studio, etc) for content and branding requests securing on time deliverables the overall brand guidelines and strategy.
- Drives a successful implementation of marketing & communication campaigns across all media. Perform media audits to ensure media buying efficiency.
- Brief & coordinate communications plan to sales team
- Key contact and responsible for the day-to-day local media agency/s collaboration.
- 3-4 years experience in a relative position, ideally in an agency and in the family care field
- Excellent written skills, using properly Greek & English language
- Established presentation skills with good oral skillset
- Expert on different media (printed and digital) and social media (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Google)
- Experience on creating content
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing & Communication would be plus
- Good knowledge of the MS Office & Canva
What to expect from us
- Becoming a member of a team that cares about its people, the environment and the local communities.
- Have room to grow and develop via numerous opportunities for learning, professional development and career advancement.
- Job safety and security in a continuously expanding and dynamic agency
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Headquarters at the city center- 3 mins walk from a bus station (Xanth)
- Benefits grow as we grow…
Please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Email subject : Marketing & Communication Specialist
Please attach your CV.
Referrals and Portfolio are optional
Deadline: 30th of March