KIDOT is hiring!
Why KIDOT? Our reputation is the answer : https://kidot.gr/services/
Are you passionate about planning and delivering events and projects in the community? If so, read on as this role is for you! You will play a crucial role scaling up our events schedule from early 2023 to deliver events. You will be responsible for managing the delivery of events, as well as supporting our goal to grow!
Your main responsibilities
- Design, create and execute events (flagship KIDOT events), client events and activities, corporate events & online events and projects)
- Develop and implement effective strategy that build customer loyalty programs, brand awareness, and customer satisfaction during the events
- Plan and manage the design, content, and production of events & activities in order to promote KIDOT but also clients’ brand ID.
- Supervise projects to guarantee all content is aligned with the plan; being in contact with different partners per project and schedule all the necessary tasks ( ie architects, photographers, video producer, production teams etc)
- Be responsible of the budget suggesting and promoting cost effective solutions for our clients
- Respond to event – related issues in a timely manner.
- Support and implement 360 feedback methods after an event completion suggesting ways to improve
- Initiate the communication for new products, launches, events, and promotion and share it with the marketing team
- Identify customer growth potential connected to new events & projects
- Know the customers and sales market in your region and in the whole country – seize opportunities for new customer acquisition and retention.
- Expand co-workers networking & create together events and activities.
- Work with different marketing departments to generate new ideas and strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication / Event Management
- Master’s Degree in Marketing/ Event Management will be a plus
- 3-4 years experience in a relative position, ideally in an agency with cultural and educational accounts
- Good knowledge of the MS Office , Google Apps
- Canva skill is also a super plus
- Fluency in Greek & English, written and orally
What to expect from us
- Becoming a member of a team that cares about its people, the environment and the local communities.
- Have room to grow and develop via numerous opportunities for learning, professional development and career advancement.
- Job safety and security in a continuously expanding and dynamic agency
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Headquarters at the city center- 3 mins walk from a bus station (Xanth)
- 24 vacation days
- Benefits grow as we grow…
Please send your CV at email@example.com
Email subject : Event & Project Manager
Please attach your CV.
Referrals and Portfolio are optional
Deadline: 30th of March